Crazy ins't it?! How fast time just goes! Last month I didn't get a chance to do Noah's 7 month old update and we haven't gone to the pediatrician since he's not due to go in until his 9 month check up so I'll guess-timate with the numbers.
7 Month Update:
- Began crawling or scooting I should say.
- Stands up on his own without needing to hold onto anything.
- Chews but no teeth yet.
- Mimicks, he'll cough if I cough.
- Adores anything and EVERYTHING Bubble Guppies! He loves that show!
- Loves to be outside at least once a day.
- Loves being in the walker
- Loves to eat avocado everyday for breakfast
- Loves drinking water from a regular plastic cup.
- He hates when we put our fingers in his mouth to try and feel any teeth.
- Hates eating fruits.
- Hates his carseat
8 Month Update:
- Can now go from laying down to sitting up on his own.
- Stands for very long periods of time.
- Says mama and dada
- Gives open mouth kisses <3 li=""> 3>
- Reaches to be held
- Opens drawers and pulls out clothes
- Plays with Cosby. Throws the ball at him.
- ***First tooth came in!!!!! Bottom front tooth on the right hand side!***
- Same likes as the 7 Month's update
- Loves playing with our phones but we don't let him.
- Loves to eat what we're eating
- Loves to watch commercials
- Likes to stand up in his crib and watch us while we sleep
- When David or I walk out of the room. He'll begin to cry!
- Eating babyfood (pureed stuff) he's been breastfeeding a lot!
- Getting out of the tub. He loves his bath time!
- Does not like to sleep in his crib at night. He naps in there but that's pretty much it.
There you have it! I'm not sure how much he weighs or how long he is at the moment but he must be 23 pounds. I'm usually right on the dot when it comes to guessing his weight right on.
Today has been tough with Mr. Noah, he caught my cold. ;'( In last week's post I wrote about how I got sick and lost my voice on my Birthday and I thought Noah would be fine since he didn't show any signs of sickness but this morning he woke up fussy, coughing a little and has a very runny nose. It might just be sypmtoms of teething but I'm still taking precautions for sure!
Noah has not gotten sick at all so for this to be his first cold, at 8 and 1/2 months, I'm not too worried. We got him the Saline Nasal drops for children and I'm giving him 2ml of dimeatap. Poor guy.
Besides that, He's still very much himself. He's super giggly and does this crazy voice that reminds me of the movie house bunny when Anna Farris does the weird voice when she repeats someone's name so she won't forget it.
It's the funniest thing ever! hahaha ! Noah obviously can't talk yet but when he baby talks he sounds like that. hahaha
I love my boy so much! =)