So I want to share the way I make what I consider a yummy meal!
Let's start with how to make :
What you'll need:
- 1/2 Cup of pre-cooked and cut chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 Cup of chopped green onions
- 1/2 Cup of already shredded carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lime
- optional (chopped almonds or peanuts to taste)
- Pad Thai Sauce (Thai Kitchen)
- Pad Thai Noodles (Thai Kitchen)
Follow instructions on the back of the box as to how to cook the noodles.
Turn on pan to medium heat and spray with coconut oil spray.
Toss in chicken and garlic and stir for a good minute.
Than add carrots, green onion and noodles. Mix.
After letting it all mix in the heat for a couple of minutes, add your sauce and (optional choice of nuts)
Mix. Garnish with Cilantro and BAM! You are done with the Pad Thai! Drizzle lime when served.
Cilantro Lime Chicken Rice
What you'll Need:
- Jasmine Rice (Follow directions on the back of package for cooking) (1 Cup of rice, 1 1/2 of water)
- Food Processor or blender
- 1 Cup of Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of cooked chopped chicken tendorloins
- coconut water
- 1 lime
Add Cilantro, Squeezed lime Juice, Salt, Olive Oil, minced Garlic into the food precessor/blender.
Pulse until you see a light green blend or recruit your busy toddler to do it for you while you heat your pan on Medium heat and add a drizzle of coconut oil.
Add your cooked rice and cooked chopped chicken to it.
Once the Cilantro Lime sauce is nice and blended, drizzle it onto the rice, cook and mix for a couple of minutes.
I like to add a little bit of Coconut Water to the rice so that it doesn't lose it's moisture and to add a little flavor. Do Not drown the rice in the coconut water, just enough to moisten the rice. Stir for a couple more minutes and it'll be good to go!
There you have it! My Favorite Thai / Peru Dish to make! We love eating this! And it's so simple!
Sometimes we add a teenie bit of spice with the Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce! It's heaven in a bottle! I love that stuff!
I hope this recipe makes sense lol . I really enjoy this dish and hope anyone who reads this will too! Enjoy!