Want to be nice and tell me that I'm not dumb? I'll prove to you that I really am:
- eating lunch at my mother in law's house and I throw away the plate and fork without noticing when I was done eating. Yep. I really did. David found it in the trash.
- Going to my parent's house and when it's time to go, I go nuts looking for the keys that I decided to leave locked in the truck, In the ignition!!! really?! yep.
- Talk to me, I'll ignore you. Not on purpose, I'm just in the zone. lame.
- cereal boxes do not go in the fridge and milk does not go on top of the fridge. I guess I've forgotten that lately. Really?! oh yes.
David Is still pregnant too. He gets just as sick of big bellied as me.
I think it's cute how much this pregnancy is affecting him. He sees what I'm going through and I think he gets sympathy pains. He eats twice as much now and is just as tired and wanting to be a "homebody" as me. We are movie watching couch potatoes. And we love it. =)
Here's the recipe he used:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Cosby is still very cuddly and loves to follow me everywhere. When It's bedtime he cuddles between my legs and lays his head on my leg. He's a sweetheart.
|My rockstar. <3|
Alright there's my Update! Hope you all have an amazing Thursday! Oh PS found an awesome new blog with a very boho/vintage style that I love! Check it out! bleubirdvintage