- 11 lbs 5oz & 23inches
- Prefers to Breastfeed than my milk in a bottle
- Laughs in his sleep
- Grabs and pulls (hair, bra, shirt)
- Moves head a lot
- Focuses on what he's looking at.
- Watches TV
- Wakes up at 2am and 5am
- All about mommy. Doesn't want to be held by too many people.
I'm loving being a mommy! It feels like the days are flying by and I just want to soak up every single second with him so I don't miss a thing! I'm so thankful to be able to stay at home with him and raise him. A lot of women choose to work after they have a baby but my heart would break knowing how bad I wanted to have a baby and then have someone else raise him... no thanks, not for me. I'm so happy watching him.
Breastfeeding has come fairly easy for me. He latches on great and besides it being a tad of a messy job it's really fun! He hums and wiggles his toes while he breastfeeds. I love it! He also reaches for my fingers or breast while feeding.
Something else he likes to do is talk on the phone! When David is at work I'll put the phone to Noah's ear and let his daddy talk to him and Noah responds with Coos and Gahs! It's the sweetest thing ever!
1 Month Favorites:
- Diaper warmer
- Medela Breast Pump (automatic) - Lifesaver trust me... engorgement is painful, pumping is a must! And this one is amazing and quick!
- Tommee Tippee newborn bottles- he loves them and doesn't get confused from boob to bottle.
- Boppy Pillow- very helpful while nursing, especially if you're blessed with a 9 pounder baby at birth, you'll need something to help you hold him up!
- Moby Wrap- ahhhh, this miracle worker... He loves being in this and falls asleep super quick.
- Baby Trend Jogging Stroller and Carseat- I never looked around at other strollers but my gosh this one is super smooth and is perfect if you're active and love to go walking or running without hesitation! Plus it has speakers for iphone or ipod! It's the best!