Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Diamonds shouldn't be forever..

I decided to post about the reality of Diamonds. My husband and I were watching the National Geographic documentary of : Diamonds of War: Africa's Blood Diamond, the other night and it's horrible the reality of what these people go through just so that us people that like to purchase diamonds can have . I was already aware of the harsh reality that Africa goes through for diamonds but this was a definite eye opener. I am proud that my husband purchased my engagement ring as man-made. It's just as beautiful as a real diamond and it glistens like no other. =) It feel good to know that no child had to get hurt while making it and I strongly encourage all of you to purchase man made diamonds instead of real ones . I hope


my ring

No comments:

Post a Comment