Monday, April 30, 2012

God Speaks

Funny how loud and fast God can answer prayers sometimes. I'm so happy to have a loving father above like him. Even when I don't deserve he spoils me unconditionally. I'm not sure where I'm going with this post to be honest but I just thought I'd get that out there. I Love my God.
So this weekend was awesome! I got two photoshoots in and done and both were fun! A lot of the time I get super nervous before a shoot, I get that same feeling I would get on a first day of school! For the most part I loosen and up and so does the client and that's when we get good photos. I had fun with taking the photos though. =) My favorite thing has to be showing the finished product to the clients and seeing their faces light up with joy!
waiting for my mama to be out .

 My mom had surgery on Friday, not sure that she wants me blabbin online about it but I'm glad I got to see her and there for her. I'm glad everything turned out just fine. Yesterday was awesome, went to church and spent time with David's mom. After that we headed to the beach to take maternity photos of a friend and her man and then spent time together afterwards. =) It was a good weekend.
How was yours?
Cosby Says Hello. Cuddle monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment