Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary

On Saturday August 16th we celebrated 3 years of being married! It's crazy to think that we've been together for 7 years, married for 3 of those years and we have a one year old! They don't kid around when they say enjoy life because it goes as fast as a blink of the eye! And that's exactly how we're trying to live, enjoying every second of it to the best of our ability.
So Saturday morning I surprised David with this cute banner I made and a delicious oat flour pancakes, eggs and turkey bacon. He surprised me with this:




I thought it was so sweet and thoughtful of him to make me this little video! He used to always make me videos when we were dating and this definitely brought back a lot of memories! Thanks Baby!

We didn't have any special  plans that day, we were kind of just going to wing it. After lunch at home we decided it would be fun to be tourists in LA so we headed on up there.

of course we brought our nugget with us!
 We ended up finding a cool mansion online that said it was open to the public so that's where we went. Greystone mansion was built in 1928 and was owned by Mr.Doheny and then bought out by the city. I still don't know the whole story but we went to check it out and our mouths dropped at the site of this huge property. It's in Beverly Hills (of course) at the top of a hill and it has the most gorgeous view of LA's buildings. We weren't allowed inside the actual house but the outside grounds had so much to look at on its own! So enough blabbing, here are some pics!






We found a green grass hopper, so naturally we put it on our child.

he was intrigued.

and than creeped out.

and than he didn't want anything to do with it. 












as you can see, it's a gorgeous property! I wish I could have my dream wedding there! We actually saw a wedding happening there on the grounds, it was so pretty and magical!

After visiting the Greystone Mansion, we drove to the Witch House,  which was literally something out of a Disney movie, except it's actually just someone's house!


It's so creepy and random in a Beverly Hills neighborhood! Love it! ha
 We walked on one of the neighborhood streets just to let Noah run around, and we just glanced at all the huge pretty houses. That's one of my favorite things to do, look at huge houses and daydream. =)

We decided to drive back home, it was already almost 7pm, and we decided it would be nice to go on a little date, dinner and a movie. So we dropped Mr. Noah off at my mom's and David and I headed out.


We ate at Kabuki, it's new in town, and delicious


OMG! hahaha ! Such a hilarious movie!



I'm super blessed to be married to this Hunk. He's such an amazing soul, has such a tender heart and Loves God and his family so much! I love you baby! Here's to many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment