Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Disneyland 2017

We Went to Disneyland!
Oh my gosh it was so much fun! I was so excited and nervous to take our kids to Disneyland for the first time, but when you are there, you just learn to go with the flow and enjoy this magical place!
As I mentioned, I had won these tickets to Disneyland on the radio months before and we wanted to go at a time we thought would be best. It was Mother's Day weekend, super packed, wonderful weather and we had a blast!

The boys didn't even know what to expect besides what they had seen in Youtube videos of vloggers going to the theme park.

We got there kind of late. I had planned waking up at 5:30 am since it's a 2 1/2 hour drive and leaving by 7 to make it just in time for the opening. Well, Friday morning everyone except David woke up coughing, with burning throats and pounding headaches and runny noses.  I know, I know, we probably shouldn't have gone but it was still well worth it. The boys listened to their bodies and knew when to sit back in the stroller or Noah would just come up to me and say he needed to have a "sit" . ;)
I was feeling good for the most part but definitely felt burned out by 6pm.



The boys got to go on the carousel with daddy, the dumbo ride with mommy, it's all small world, Noah went on a small roller coaster with me and than David took them to Mickey's house and they met Mickey Mouse! For three 4 and under and a nursing new baby, I think that was more than enough! They had so much fun!
We also saw our favorite Vlogging family walk right in front of us and I didn't have the courage to say hi... I regret that for sure! Bonnie and Joel Hoellein, we love watching your videos! Come back to California soon! lol




For lunch we ate outside the park at Tortilla Jo's. I enjoyed a margarita and David a beer and burritos. The kids ordered hot dogs. It was good. Since we were all sick we didn't even get yummy treats from Main St. , it's hard to have much of an appetite when you keep coughing .

Oh we also saw Craig Robinson (Daryll from The Office) and were in disbelief ! We didn't go up to him but I did search for Disneyland posts with him in it on Instagram afterwards, and sure enough that was him! =) So fun!
 For a souvenir, Noah went to build a bear outside of the park and got a puppy and named it Noah!


We watched most of the Electrical parade and called it a night. I had brought light up wands and bracelets from the Target dollar section for this purpose, and it was so fitting. It's safe to say that the boys had the time of their lives and have been eager to go back!







No comments:

Post a Comment