Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving's Eve everyone! I am so excited for tomorrow! I just love the warmth of the holidays! What does everyone have planned for tomorrow ?! I know I'm waking up as soon as I hear Noah cry and I'll be cooking that bird from then on! I am helping with the cooking, David and I are completely in charge of making the turkey and I'll be doing all the recipes I did for last year's Thanksgiving when it was just David and I.
All my recipes I've found through Pinterest you can follow and see the pins here : Susie McDaniels

Tomorrow it'll be David and I, Holly and Britt (David's parents) and Amber,Brandon and Mason ( David's sister's family) and Brandon's father and guest. I can't wait!

After dinner, David, the baby and I are off to my dad's (4 hours North) to enjoy the weekend with them. On Sunday we have a wedding to go to so we'll leave early, probably stop at my mom's to get ready and off to party we go! Phew! Busy Busy and I absolutely love it!


I hope you all have a safe Thanksgiving and enjoy it to the fullest with loved ones!

I'm Thankful for:

A loving and forgiving father, my Lord Savior. For always guiding me and my family and keeping us under his wings.

For my hardworking sweet husband. Even though we may butt heads at times, we always get through it because we both know that life without one another is simply not do able. I love you baby, you're my rock.

For my sweet baby boy, for when you wake me in the early morning hours, I'm thankful for it, because I take time to remember to just slow down, and enjoy your beauty and innocence. To just hold you in my arms, kiss you and feel complete. I love you so much mi amor, you are my everything, my all.

For My parents for opening up their house to our family. We have been blessed by you to be able to live under your roof and get to know you on a deeper level.

I have so much more I am thankful for but I don't want to bore you all. ;) I'm thankful for my readers, because even though I write just thinking of this blog as a journal, I appreciate that you take the time to read about our lives and hopefully get a little giggle out of our silliness from time to time. I promise to post more ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment