Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photoshoot Sneak Peak!

I'm so excited to share these photos with you all that I took on Saturday of my Friend! It's awesome how God works, Val and I had met and known of one another through the church I used to go to. We never really talked much or anything but before doing the photo shoot we had been texting back and forth and realized how much we have in common. We are both young newlyweds. Her husband is in the Army and she wanted to do something special for him so this photo shoot was the perfect present for him. I had such a great time getting to know her and I think she may have too ;) that after our shoot we went out for pizza and a movie! It was awesome fellowship with someone I can really relate to.
Okay so Here are a few photos I wanted to share, I still have plenty more to edit but not many need any editing  since she is absolutely beautiful and radiant enough as it is. Enjoy!






So what do you guys think?! She's stunning isn't she?! I can't wait to work with her again. I will be sharing more photos soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment