Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Letter For Noah




My Dear Noah,

Oh boy, where to begin...
Currently, you've been driving us crazy! Terrible two's is in full force at our house! It's been so hard this past month, Levi is five months and you're 3 Months shy of turning 3!
It feels like just yesterday I had you, it was just the three of us, you, papa and I going everywhere and anywhere with you. We would take you to the parks, restaurants, to visit family, EVERYWHERE! It was easy than, now that I look back. The transition from having just you to having you ( a toddler) and Levi (a new baby) hasn't been all that easy and I see you don't quite understand that I can't always be right there to give you what you need. I'm sorry. I know I lose my patience with you at times but I promise I still Love you. I know it seems like I'm always feeding Levi, today you told me multiple times to "stop feeding awhy!" hahaha ...  Because I am so busy with the baby, I've seen you grow 5x as fast these past five months! You've become so independent, so intelligent and I am so proud of you! I can have a conversation with you about almost anything now, and I love it. You've begun saying "I'm not a baby mommy, I a BIG BOY!" (as you suck on a bottle filled with apple juice)


Well let me tell you something son, I can see that you are a big boy, but one thing will never EVER change, You will ALWAYS be My Baby. I Love you so much I can't describe it! You made me a mommy, You gave  me this full time job that I don't ever want to quit, and for that I thank you. I love you so much Noah, and thank you for always putting a smile on my face, each and every single day! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment