Thursday, March 14, 2019

Meeting the Brothers


How did I get so lucky?! Look at my Handsome boys! If there was one thing I was so nervous/anxious for it would have been for this. Going from 2 kids to 3 was... well let's just say it was not a walk in the park. Going from 3 to 4, is surprisingly not as hard! I mean, it's only been a month since we had Ethan but so far it's been amazing!

The second their grandma brought them to the hospital to meet Ethan there was nothing but love towards Ethan.

I remember when Noah met Levi for the first time on the night he was born. He didn't want anything to do with me or the baby. It was funny but heartbreaking too. It took him such a long time to warm up to the idea of having another little person in our house taking attention away from him. Ever since, I've been worried of this occurring again but it hasn't. All three boys love the idea of having another little brother to run around with and love on.





They are all very hands on with Ethan. They help when needed and ask to hold him constantly!

meeting him for the first time 


There is one thing I do try and avoid doing in order to keep their relationship with the baby strong and that's me saying "no" when they get too close to the baby or when they ask to hold him. I don't want to scare them off when they're trying to connect with him. I tell them nicely to be careful around the baby but I don't want to make them feel as if they can never be around when the baby is right there. So far it is working out nicely and they are cautious around him.

Benjamin is probably Ethan's number one fan. He loves to love on him! He asks to hold him by raising his arms up and plopping down next to me when I'm holding Ethan. Benjamin holds Ethan for about two seconds and then pushes him back towards me =D it's the cutest thing. A baby holding a baby.

Noah is so strong and holds Ethan the "proper" way. He stares are him intently and always with a smile on his face.




Levi is affectionate. Constantly kissing Ethan's cheeks, rubbing his head and even smelling his toes and saying "tinky! Tinky toes!" =)




Our little boy tribe is growing and at such a fast rate at that. This is my world right here. My boys. I pray that God guides them and leads their way always. I couldn't be more blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment