Thursday, December 12, 2013

Let's Talk Noah's First Birthday Party...

So I have so many ideas I want to do for Noah's first birthday. We got the main things down like what the theme will be : Bubble Guppies of course. He's obsessed! Also things we'll eat and one or two activities we'll do. I Got some party supplies stocked up already, now I just need to wait till the day of to get things like balloons and food.

So of course I relied on getting most of my party planning Ideas from Pinterest, so these are what I came across:
How cool is that cake?! Seriously...

I'm in love with how they used the streamers!

 
I'm definitely going to attempt to do this on our front door!

 
I want a lot of blue ocean colored stuff and just the right amount of bubble guppies decoration for the party. It's obviously not going to be anything extravagant for his first birthday because let's face it, he'll either be overwhelmed by all the people there or he'll be sleeping. Ha, what are babies supposed to do but cry and sleep?

I also need to set up a photo shoot idea for his 1 year old pictures so that I can display it at the party. Ahhhh! So much to do ! So little time! And first it's Christmas and than his Birthday! ahhhhh!

I think from here on out, after Thanksgiving coming around every year, I will be in panic maniac mode. Ah life of a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment