Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Noah 11 Months!

Here he is! My sweet little big boy! This picture sums him up so well! He's such a good sweet happy baby, a naughty one when he knows he can get away with it, but for the most part just easily content. In just 3 short weeks he will be turning ONE. I still can't believe how fast the time went. I still remember 6 days after he was born, sitting in my glider with him in my arms and me bawling because in a few hours he'd already be a week old and now here we are almost one year old. As sad as I am about him growing so fast, I am so thankful to God for blessing him this whole year and for him only being sick once.

Weight: Not too sure but I'm guessing 24 pounds.

Height: 30 inches

Likes:

  • Bubble Guppies
  • Walking
  • Running towards the slide door to go outside
  • Clapping
  • Ceiling Fans (if you ask him where it is he looks up. Been doing that since he was 7 months!)
  • Snuggling in the mornings with mama
  • Kitchen Drawers
  • Being Carried
  • Books
  • Bath Time
  • Loves going to any park


Dislikes:

  • Changing (diapers & clothes)
  • Lotion on his face
  • Getting his face wiped
  • Getting boogers suctioned out
  • When I leave the room
  • Being in the house all day
  • The dryer when it's on.
  • Baby Food
  • When you pick him up and take him away from whatever he's not supposed to be doing.
My dad used to get me a teddy bear with the year on it every Christmas, I thought I'd keep that tradition.




 
 
 So on instagram I posted the first picture above^, And I mentioned how sad I was that this would be the last monthly update for mr. Noah before he turns one! I had planned on doing a 1 year photo shoot maybe outdoors or something but I think I also want to do the stuffed animals, just so I can have a collage of the same setting picture. It's so fun looking back and seeing all the changes!

He's such a healthy boy, the other day we thought he woke up with a cold, he was so drowsy and sleepy, so we let him sleep all day, and by nine pm he was up, full of energy and completely fine! No fever, coughing or anything after that!
We Love you so much Noah, you've been such a blessing in our lives, 11 months with you has been as perfect as can be and better than we could have ever imagined.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment