Monday, January 19, 2015

Maternity Style




This pregnancy I feel like I tend to dress more casual and comfy rather than always trying to squeeze my bump and bum into clothes. I wear sweats, v necks and my Chuck's and I feel good! When I go out, I throw on my jeans, unbuttoned and bellyband on and my favorite loose tee or flowy shirt. This past Sunday, I decided to dress the bump up a bit with inspiration from Pinterest, and I loved how I looked and felt! So I thought I'd share some of my favorite inspirations for maternity fashion from my pins.

Those are definitely the styles I will look to, to dress up the bump! Love all these ideas and so thankful for Pinterest to help me get dressed every Sunday morning! ;)  If you don't already, follow me on Pinterest @   http://www.pinterest.com/susiemcd/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment