Sunday, November 11, 2018

Goodwill Finds (Baby Edition)


Okay, So currently I'm feeling very overwhelmed . I was excited for this post until I laid out the things I have found at the Goodwill for the new baby in his new ( second hand free find ) crib. I could have sworn I had more to share but realized this is it! Baby boy number four is due soon! I'm 7 months pregnant and getting nervous for the things we need before he comes. But I'm also trusting that we will be okay and baby will have basic needs for sure!

So lets move forward! These are the things I have found for our son since we found out we were expecting. All are brand new Target finds from the Goodwill. 


Four pairs of little pants in Newborn size because we hardly have anything in newborn size. And two newborn onesies. I love the prints on the pants =) so cute! Infant clothes is 1.99 unless it's half off day.

I found two unopened packs of size 1 diapers. I've yet to stock up on diapers for the new baby. I know I'm so behind on a lot but I'll definitely need to start buying one or two packs overtime I get diapers for Ben. These were priced at 5.99 a pack.

A Boppy Cover $1.99 ( I still have the Boppy pillow I got from Goodwill when I was pregnant with Noah) Overalls in size 0-3 and swim trunks in size 9 months because I have giant babies, I'm pretty sure these will fit him when he's six months old and we're hitting the beach daily.
Also, my best friend found a super cute head rest (5.99) for the carseat brand new and in the package still. She instantly thought of me because of the cacti on it and bought it for me. I can't wait to use it!


Ben and I 

Things we still need:
  • 7 Seater SUV ( I say SUV because I'm allergic to minivans ) wink wink
  • An infant car seat for new baby and a forward facing carseat for Benjamin
  • Blankies
  • Diapers
  • Bottles
  • a Breast pump
We've been blessed so far by finding a crib for free. It's the Gulliver from Ikea in white (since Benjamin is still using his crib and that one transitions into a toddler bed, we want to keep him in it as long as possible. One of my friends also gave us her extra baby mattress to complete the crib! That was awesome! 
A high school friend who recently had her second and last baby also blessed us with newborn clothes!  And I do still have clothes from my other boys, I just didn't hold on to a lot because we've moved so much these past 2 years and we never have the storage for baby things so it's almost like starting over this time. I also love to give to my family and friends. 

I know not to stress too much about all of the material things. I know everything will fall into place soon. I did make a baby registry on HERE , to get myself organized on what I need/want for baby. A baby shower was in the talks but I'm pretty sure it's not happening. 
I'm excited to meet this little guy and of course nesting is in full force! I'll be sharing different things I get for baby in the next few weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment