Sunday, November 4, 2018

October Goodwill Finds (home edition)



  I know what you're thinking... "Susie, I thought you were going to not Goodwill anymore to save more money..." I did not keep my word with my strict budget BUTTTTTTT, to be fair, I made some good sales on my selling apps this month and was able to snag a few goodies at the Goodwill.

  I'm in full nesting mode here and I just want things to look like I envision and I want a space I can feel comfortable in. Excuses? Probably but here's a look at the stuff I found: ;)



The two faux cacti on the right were Target Clearance finds. I've put those in Noah and Levi's room.
The faux cacti on the left in the grey pots were Goodwill finds. $3.99 each
Childrens books are always my number one thing to look for when I set foot in a Goodwill. They are .79 cents each and even half off on 50%off day. I often look for books that we've recently seen at Barnes n Nobles and I do often find them!

 This Black and off white small rug for Noah and Levi's room $7.99

Target Clearance find. 

And my absolute favorite find is this little bench. Scored at $30! David actually found this dazzling piece to go perfectly in our room. Since we don't have Benjamin's crib taking up my side of the bed now, this little guy makes the perfect accent in our room. I found the pillow for $2 there as well and we love how it looks! The bench is made from Indian wood and I believe a burlap twine material on top. It's very sturdy. Retail price at Target is $99.

To me, making my home is my pride and joy. Finding the perfect pieces whether big or small make the biggest differences and bring it all together to make our place feel and look good.

Now I've got a few other Goodwill finds but baby stuff I've found that I will share next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment